Pages

Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Angry ballerina

Abby always wants to dress up like a ballerina. This day she did NOT want her picture taken. I thought of this stamp from Kraftin Kimmie right away after I saw this picture! I have joined in their challenges before, just not consistently, but had to this week! The challenge is mostly black and white... it started that way, but then the "touch" of pink turned into a lot of pink.... oops, I didn't follow the rules too closely!

I also entered on the copic creations blog - to shade your image. I love to shade the dress on the angry ballerina, she is a fun image to color! Supplies
Stamps: Angry Ballerina (Kraftin Kimmie)
Ink: Tsukineko
Paper: SU, American Crafts, Echo park happy halloween
Accessories: Copics, Kaiser ribbon, Jillibean soup alphabeans

2 comments:

Andrea C said...

very cool and your little girl looks angry yet adorable, I too have a little angry ballerina hehe x

Suzanne J Dean said...

LOL--that image makes me laugh, reminds me of my daughter when she danced AND threw a temper tantrum! Nicely shaded and thanks for joining us at the Copic Creations Challenge Blog!

hugz,
Suzanne