Pages

Monday, September 27, 2010

Oregon Coast Aquarium

The sketch this week on Sketchy Thursday is a fun double pager - I loved it! I had a ton of pictures from our first trip to the Oregon Coast Aquarium with friends when we drove cross country in January. I worked Saturday and after everyone left, I got to play -I taught a mini album class - it was fun and everyone's albums were very different!


Supplies
Paper: SU Kraft, chocolate chip, Sassafrass lass,
Accessories: Echo park letter sticker, SU scallop edge punch

2 comments:

lisa said...

Great Double Page. Lovelt Photos : )

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

OMYGOSH!!! I loveeeeeeeeeeeeeeee this!! I LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE the photos!! Thanks sooooooooooooooooo much for playing along with Sketchy Thursdays! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)