Pages

Tuesday, October 5, 2010

a couple MFT challenge cards

I have drooled over some of the MFT stamps for a while and finally placed an order for stamps a couple months ago - not sure why I waited so long - I LOVE their stamps! They ship quick too, even to AK!!!

Both of these cards are SCS challenges for MFT.

The first is a challenge for World Card making day. It is a card drive for "hope you can cling to". I WILL be mailing off my card - they are collecting cards for breast cancer patients. My blog has been neglected for a few days - my mm called me on Friday and told me she was just diagnosed with breast cancer. I was shocked and didn't have the energy to finish up cards/layouts I had started before the weekend. She won't know more until after her next surgery, so it's just a waiting game to see how bad the cancer is.

The challenge was to use die-namics (or any die). I will be ordering some new die-namics soon! I have a HUGE list of ones that I want now! I used the notebook edge die-namic on my card with the flapper doodle - get a wiggle on stamp. I won this stamp at their last release - CUTE! The next is for the October guest design challenge - I would LOVE to win, but there are SO many CUTE projects.. I'll keep trying though! I used an a-la-mode - time to celebrate stamp. LOVING the a-la-modes. I tried to order some a week or so ago, but for some reason - our internet only decides to let me connect to the MFT site once or twice a week. I wasn't able to get on for 3 days (thus saving some money for the release this week). If I can't get on this week, I will be driving into work to order this time!

The challenge was a color challenge to use raspberry, lime green and aqua. I love this "springy" color combo.
Supplies (Flapper doodle card)
Stamp: Flapper doodle - get a wiggle on
Ink: Tsukineko
Paper: BG Pyrus
Accessories: notebook die-namic, copics, making memories felt flowers, button, PTI bakers twine

(a la mode card)
Stamp: A la mode time to celebrate
Ink: Tsukineko
Paper: My minds eye
Accessories: Jumbo scallop die-namic, ric rac die-namic, kaiser rhinestones,

No comments: