Pages

Tuesday, October 12, 2010

MFT wednesday sketch

I really enjoyed the sketch this past Wednesday. Finally got a chance to play this morning while Abby was at school - I got up and did my workout before I took her, I had a LOT of time while she was there to get it done!

Mom is having surgery on Thursday to make sure the cancer hasn't spread to the lymph nodes, then will start radiation as soon as possible. I am hoping it's just radiation, then it goes away!

I used the MFT Pure Innocence Lollipop girl - I love all the PI girls - they are adorable! She is colored in copics. The paper is a new line from Basic Grey - the Wander collection, I HAD to get it.... at least I got it in 6x6 - I wanted it in 12x12 for a scrapbook page, but I held off!Supplies
Stamp: Lollipop girl MFT Pure Innocence
Ink: Tsukineko
Paper: BG Wander
Accessories: Copics, Crochet flowers (homemade - thanks mom), doodlebug buttons, Bakers twine - PTI

No comments: