Pages

Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Polka Dot greetings

I finished up a layout the other day - using the color challenge from Scrapfit. It's been a couple workouts since i joined in on their challenges, and I missed them! I used a bunch of Halloween paper on this, but didn't do a halloween themed page. I don't have too many Halloween pictures, so I made do with the pictures I have. I used the MFT Polka dot greetings stamp set and matching die for both the layout and the candy bag topper. I used my scraps from the layout for the bag topper (last weeks MFT Wednesday stamp club challenge)

Supplies
Stamps: MFT polka dot greetings
Ink: Tsukineko
Paper: Bo bunny, Bazzill
Accessories: MFT die-namics, un known ribbon, thickers

5 comments:

Becca and Jason said...

Hey! I know the people in that picture!! Cute layout... sad theme... :)

Sara Zenger said...

Thanks for joining us at ScrapFIT!! Great Page and treat bags!

Heather Comer said...

I Love these, Lisa!

Unknown said...

super cute!

Kelly B Rutherford said...

Falltabulous!!!! So glad you worked out with us at scrapFIT!