Pages

Monday, October 18, 2010

a random post

I have had these ready to post for days - it's been busy around here! I just sorted 4 HUGE boxes of candles, delivered "boo" baskets to neighbors, cleaned, exercised, played at the park (it was sunny, but cold), etc.

This is actually last week's Sketchy Thursday sketch. I'm sad I missed the deadline - it was done, just not uploaded in time. I had fun with this sketch and will most likely be using it again! This is a card I finished for an MFT weekly challenge on SCS. I just got Fred Bear goes fishing and had to color him up. I need to work on coloring with my browns though. I wasn't happy with it... but didn't have time to color him again this week!
Supplies (layout)
Stamps: Unity
Ink: Tsukineko
Paper: SU Kraft, October afternoon
Accessories: Echo park stickers

Supplies: Card
Stamp: Fred bear goes fishing (MFT)
Ink: Tsukineko
Paper: BG Pyrus
Accessories: MFT Jumbo Scallop die-namic

No comments: