Pages

Friday, October 8, 2010

skater girl - fwf

Thanks for visiting my blog today! I have a quick and easy layout for you.

I NEVER thought I would use the roller skate image from the Unity May 2010 {... a little happy} kit. Really - who uses roller skate images? It ended up being the PERFECT accent to my page. This was the first time my 3 (now 4) year old went skating. I walked around the gym with her the entire time, she had a blast and was EXHAUSTED when we got home!
Supplies
Stamp: Unity May 2010 KOTM
Ink: Tsukineko
Paper: Echo Park Walk in the Park
Accessories: Inksentialls white pen, American Crafts rub ons, EK success border punch

8 comments:

Rachel B said...

I love the paper pieced skates! Fabulous LO!

Unknown said...

such a cute layout. love it.

Sarah B. said...

Adorable layout! And so glad to see that little kids are still roller skating :)

Carolina said...

Such a sweet layout! Happy Friday to you!!!

Katy said...

Cute layout -- love the roller skates!

Katrina Hunt said...

oh...this is super cute!!!!!!! love it!!! hugs, Katrina

JenMarie said...

Great layout!!

Anne Tussing said...

so cute!