Pages

Sunday, October 31, 2010

Tag, You're it.

Happy Halloween! Hope you're all enjoying your weekends! My daughter has SO much candy already. We are turning off our lights tonight and NOT going trick or treating. She can eat some candy and watch a movie with me (upstairs so we can ignore the door because kids will still ring the bell even with the light off). She got to trick or treat downtown on Friday and loved it! She has been wearing a different costume (at least one) every day this week. Thursday she was supergirl. Friday was little red riding hood and a ladybug. Saturday she was a witch (a good one). Today, she will probably go between all the costumes or be a pirate. I bought a bunch of costumes last year the week after Halloween to use as dress up clothes - she loves them!

I have been so busy lately that I'm too tired at night to craft. It's sad! I pulled out my stamp stuff Friday morning to work on a couple of challenges that I wanted to do. This one is a tag for the My Favorite Things Wednesday Stamp club challenge found every week on their forum at SCS. I am actually using the stamps I have purchased...

This one is a new a' la mode from MFT - "What's cooking". These a' la modes are SO cute! They are quick to color once they are stamped too! Supplies
Stamp: What's Cooking a' la mode
Ink: Tsukineko
Paper: Cosmo Cricket Togetherness
Accessories: copics, nesties, PTI bakers twine

1 comment:

Heather Comer said...

I LOVE this tag! It would be so cute on a batch of homemade cookies!