Pages

Tuesday, November 16, 2010

A little static goes a long way

Abby used to HATE sitting on our microfiber couch especially in the winter. Her hair is very thin and fine, so when it gets dry, it gets REALLY staticy. She would cry most every time I sat her down... especially if it was just for a picture.

This layout uses a sketch from The Greeting Farm - they have a monthly scrapbook challenge, this month is a sketch and had a 1 week deadline - I like the 1 week better because I remember to do it!

I stamped the background on the yellow paper using a stamp from the Sunshine kit - the arrow pointing to the title is from the Spotlight kit. The title is stamped with the Banner Day Alpha kit from MFT.

The ribbon along the bottom was a happy mistake... I wanted both colors of ribbon, so was messing around with the ribbon and scor-tape - I kind of like how it turned out. Supplies
Stamps: TGF Spotlight and Sunshine, MFT Banner day alpha
Ink: Tsukineko
Paper: American Crafts, My minds eye
Accessories: SU ribbon, nesties

No comments: