Pages

Thursday, December 30, 2010

naptime

I seriously feel the need for a LONG nap sometime! Tuesday at work, we are closing the scrapbook/stamp store and it was the first day of 75% off everything. It was CRAZY for 6 hours. I was SO tired when I got home! There was a line of people waiting to check out for more than 2 hours!

I will be having some blog candy soon... fun blog candy! Keep watching!

This is a card for last week's MFT Wednesday stamp club - it was to use die-namics. I just ordered a "few" more die-namics with the sale going on, couldn't pass up 20% off! Supplies
Stamps: Naptime (MFT)
Ink: Tsukineko
Paper: MME tickled pink
Accessories: Jumbo scallop die-namic, ric rac die-namic, copics

1 comment:

Boni Boutelle-Jones said...

Happy New Year!!
It seems like forever since I've been able to hop around and leave some love. What a year! I certainly hope that you have a blessed year and keep up the FABULOUS projects and inspiration.

LOVE seeing your pages!!