Pages

Monday, January 24, 2011

fresh coconut

Thanks to my friend Natalie who linked her blog up to Get Your Sketch on - it's a fun new sketch challenge blog. I need to actually post my layout BEFORE the deadline next time though! This is my take on sketch #3 on their site.

I used some Jillibean soup paper that I had in my stash - I love Jillibean and don't have a local source to purchase it.... so I buy it online when I can. Supplies
Stamps: MFT mini banner die alpha, banner day alpha
Ink: Tsukineko
Paper: AC cardstock, Jillibean soup chicken noodle, lentil soup
Accessories: Jillibean soup journaling sprout, SU scallop edge punch

3 comments:

Natalie said...

Very nice layout! I love the clean background and stamp. Thanks for linking me up!!

Unknown said...

this is adorable!

Rossella said...

Thank you for participating! Beautiful page!;) Kiss