Pages

Monday, January 10, 2011

Just a reminder

My mom finished up her radiation the last week of December, she was diagnosed with breast cancer in October. I searched for this stamp set once I saw a card made with it and it isn't sold anymore. Seriously, stampers are the BEST people I have ever met (or just met online). Chris saw that I was looking for the set and sent it to me so I could make some thank you cards for my mom to send out to everyone who helped her (while I live a long ways away, I couldn't be there to help with anything).

I used the MFT Wednesday stamp club sketch for the card - think I'll send it to my mom with a set of Thank you cards that I'm working on too. Supplies
Stamps: MFT Think Pink
Ink: Tsukineko
Paper: MME Tickled pink, SU Kraft
Accessories: copics, EK success scalloped scallop edge punch

1 comment:

Erin said...

I really think this card is adorable! Great job! :)