Pages

Thursday, January 20, 2011

Sweet

LOVED the banner inspiration from the Lucky girls Crafts Friday Fun Day challenge last week. I chose to use the title (sweet) and the banner idea for my layout.

I am in LOVE with Echo park - their paper lines are SO cute! And Coordinated. And CUTE! Yeah, I think they are cute. I just ordered the Little girl line, luckily I still have a ton of little girl pictures to scrap!

This is not my normal style, but I still really like it! I used Ippity Love in Return and MFT Banner day alpha stamps and the Banner day die-namic from MFT also (I need to get another, it would make things easier!)Supplies
Stamps: Ippity Love in return, MFT Banner day alpha
Ink: Palette Fresh snow perfect match PTI
Paper: SU cardstock, Echo park Be Mine
Accessories: MFT Banner day die-namic

3 comments:

Unknown said...

This is absolutely precious!

Anonymous said...

This layout is great! I love how you took the "sweet" banner and incorporated it into your layout :)
~natalie

Emily D. said...

Stunning!!!! Great job! Gorgeous baby!!!!