Pages

Wednesday, February 16, 2011

The more you read

Had fun with a sentiment and last week's Wednesday stamp club sketch with MFT. I won't be able to play the rest of the month because I'm visiting family and don't take my stamping stuff with me... if I was staying longer, I would definitely take a box with me, but for 2 weeks, I can just relax and eat out at chain restaurants (we don't have many here).

Used some basic Grey hopscotch paper - I thought I wouldn't like it when I first saw the pictures, then I saw some cards made with it and fell in love... I only ordered the 6x6 paper pad though, so I did show some restraint. Supplies
Stamps: MFT clearly sentimental about reading (I think - I can't find it on the site - I need to use a permanent marker and mark the un-bagged sets)
Ink: Tsukineko
Paper: BG hopscotch
Accessories: Kaiser rhinestone flower, flower die-namic

1 comment:

Unknown said...

love it, love the sentiment, love it!