Pages

Friday, March 18, 2011

snow fun

I actually organized all my photos the other day - mainly to see which ones I still need to print (a ton) and to see how many I had. I have a TON! I pulled these ones out for a sketch on GYSO - this is sketch #11. I made the sketch into a double page layout instead of the single - I still have a ton of pictures from this day - one of the first days we had Abby's snowsuit on and she got to "play" in the snow. Who says you have to use valentine paper for Valentine pages? I used the Echo Park Be Mine collection for the winter pictures. I didn't have any good winter paper that matched her pink snowsuit, so used pink instead.

Supplies
Stamps: Unity Jan 11 KOTM (to the moon and back)
Ink: Tsukineko
Paper: Echo park Be Mine, AC white, Bazzill Bling (pink)
Accessories: nesties, echo park stickers

1 comment:

Tricia said...

I love the pink for your snow pictures - good choice!