Pages

Wednesday, March 16, 2011

WW1 - Weekend warm up

ScrapFit started a weekend warm up on facebook - I'm a fan on facebook (of course) and joined in on this one. The challenge this time was to use embossing and rainbow colors. I used a few rainbow colors on mine.... kind of... didn't see that part of the challenge until after I was done with my layout, oops!

I used some Crate paper that I found when I was cleaning my stash. I tried my hardest to find a rubber duck stamp, couldn't find one at all in my stash, so I pulled out my Cricut and used the Sesame Street cartridge for the rubber duck on there. I stamped the title using some MFT stampSupplies
Stamps: MFT mini banner die alpha
Ink: Tsukineko
Paper: Crate paper, SU cardstock
Accessories: Swiss dots cuttlebug embossing folder, Sesame Street Cricut cartridge

2 comments:

Missy Whidden said...

I love it, Lisa!! That is an adorable photo, and the papers are great! Love the embossing, also. I can't tell you how many times I realized I left out part of a challenge after I finished a page! Don't worry...it's very pretty!

Sara Zenger said...

This is adorable Lisa!!! Thanks for joining in on WW1 with us!!! I just love your paper choices!