Pages

Wednesday, April 6, 2011

1st roller coaster ride

My posts are going to be short this weekend. I popped my hip the other day when turning in a chair... it still hurts. I'm thinking that the extra 25lbs I have on me right now is NOT helping the situation.

Abby was SO excited to go on this roller coaster at Sea World. When I saw her face in the picture that Sea World took, how could I NOT buy it??? I used the sketch at sketchy Thursday and some Echo Park Walk in the Park paper/stickers for this one.

Supplies
Paper/Stickers: Echo park Walk in the Park

3 comments:

Heather Comer said...

I LOVE this page, Lisa!

Unknown said...

oh this is so cute!! great job on the sketch!

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Loveeeeeeeeeeee this!!! I love love love that photo and the colors! Thanks soooooooooo much for playing along with Sketchy Thursdays! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)