Pages

Thursday, April 14, 2011

happy birthday!

I did something amazing this week... Ok, I impressed myself. I actually MAILED 3 cards that I have made..... Yeah. I don't usually do that. I usually wait till I have a pile, then mail them to my mom who then uses them for whatever she wants. I actually wrote in and mailed 3 birthday cards this week though! I need to do it more often! I have a huge stack of birthday cards, need to build up my Thank you card stash now though.

This card uses some of the new Basic Grey Life of the Party line that I picked up recently. I also pulled out some less used (ok, this was the first time they were inked) stamps from Unity/Bella Blvd - Sweet Celebration Birthday. I used the sketch from the April Sketch for You To Try (SFYTT) that Unity is sponsoring this month. Supplies
Stamps: Unity/Bella blvd - Sweet celebration birthday
Ink: Tsukineko
Paper: BG Life of the Party
Accessories: Kaiser rhinestones

1 comment:

Amy Sheffer said...

So colorful and FUN! Great take on the SFYTT, too - thanks for plaiying!