Pages

Saturday, April 23, 2011

Memories

I started this layout earlier this week. Had all intentions of finishing it before today... but was EXHAUSTED every evening once dd went to bed. Finished it up while dinner was cooking tonight.

I used the GYSO sketch #16 for the layout. I didn't have any pictures that worked with it, so I flipped the sketch sideways to work with my photos. I used the new MFT Teardrop Tree that I picked up recently along the side - wrote the date and where we traveled on that trip. The title is stamped with the Unity Our Life, Our Stories set (one of the first stamp sets I ordered from them. My set has other stamps... not sure if they were put into another set, I can't find the rest)Supplies
Stamps: Unity Our life our stories
Ink: Tsukineko
Paper: SU very vanilla cardstock, MME Alphabet soup girl
Accessories: MFT teardrop tree die-namic

No comments: