Pages

Friday, April 1, 2011

springtime

I WISH it was springtime here. We had snow earlier this week, there is still a pile of snow on the side of the house too. We have had sun, but it's definitely not warming up much at all.

I joined in on the challenge at Kraftin Kimmie stamps this week - Welcome Spring with spring colors - challenge 71. I used the new Springtime line by Echo park along with the Kraftin Kimmie Drucilla stamp. I pulled out a cute butterfly that my mom crocheted for me a while ago too, the colors matched well and when I think of spring, I think of butterflies. Supplies
Stamps: Kraftin Kimmie Drucilla, sentiment
Ink: Tsukineko
Paper: Echo park springtime, PTI cardstock
Accessories: copics, crochet butterfly

1 comment:

Els said...

Lovely card! And very funny stamp!
Thanks for passing by at my blog. I'm visiting Alaska in June this year, so I hope the weather will be good by then!

ScrapsEls
www.scrapsels.com