Pages

Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Be happy

I missed the deadline again for the MFT WSC sketch. I'm going to work on this weeks sketch earlier this time around and get it uploaded on time this week!

I pulled out the Walk in the Park 6x6 paper pad from Echo park and some Die-namics from MFT for the card - then I remembered the sentiment stamps I have from MFT and pulled out one for the card also.

I'm in pain - baby is moving a ton and I'm having contractions. Been trying to take it easy - it's hard with a 4 year old and a husband who is away at work.. 7 weeks left till baby is due.Supplies
Stamps: MFT Happy Thoughts
Ink: Tsukineko
Paper: Echo park Walk in the Park
Accessories: Charcoal divine twine, MFT Fly a Kite die-namic

1 comment:

Christine said...

Love this card Lisa! Echo park is awesome aren't they!?!