Pages

Monday, May 9, 2011

beach party

I hope everyone had a great weekend - with National Scrapbook day and Mothers day. It wasn't a big difference in my house... I'm home along with dd, so we did our normal weekend routine. I did get to scrap on Saturday for a while though - got 3 challenges done and uploaded a TON of photos to print.

This layout uses some new paper I got recently - the MME Lime Twist Life of the Party papers - LOVE them! I got a bunch of the 12x12 AND the 6x6 papers too... Will be making some cards with it soon. I found a layout challenge on the MME blog - blog challenge 23 - this fun sketch. I used the new papers and the sketch along with some flowers/ribbon from the Precocious Paper April sampler Little Emmy. I combined the sketch with a challenge on My Unity Place - to use fabric/Unity stamps on the layout. Supplies
Stamps: Unity May '10 (a little happy) kotm
Ink: Tsukineko
Paper: AC cardstock, MME Lime Twist life of the party
Flowers/ribbon: Precocious paper

1 comment:

Pamela said...

Love this layout! :)