Pages

Monday, May 30, 2011

Boxes and babies

I'm attempting to finish up all the rest of the photos I have from the first time we lived in Kodiak (we moved in 2008). I'm REALLY close to finishing, so just keep plugging along!

The sketch this week for Sketchy Thursday was a cute one - I turned it into a double page one to work with the photos I "needed" to scrap. I used some Fancy Pants It's the little things paper that I got in the kit I ordered from The paper trail (I won a gift certificate a couple weeks ago on Sketchy thursday - LOVE the kit I ordered). I combined the sketch with the challenge on the (Paper) Trail makers challenge blog - to paper piece. I LOVE paper piecing! Everything on the page (except the stamped birds) were included in the May Kit from The Paper trail.

Don't forget to enter my Kindle/Nook Color Cover GIVEAWAY HERE!!!!!

Supplies
Stamps: Unity Giggle Grove
Ink: Tsukineko
Paper: Fancy Pants it's the little things
Stickers: Fancy Pants

3 comments:

Piglet said...

Sooo sweet!!! Thanks for playing along with Sketchy Thursdays!

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Soooooooooooo cute cute cute! I loveeeeeeeeeeee the photos and the little birds! Thanks sooooooo much for playing along with Sketchy Thursdays! :):):):):):):):):)

Krystle said...

What an absolutely adorable paper trails challenge layout!