Pages

Friday, May 13, 2011

Only you

I had some fun with the MFT WSC sketch this week - I used it to make a layout, along with the prompt from ScrapFit. Their requirement was to use the title "only you" with plenty of journaling to explain it.

These are pictures from when dd was 4 months old. The journaling reads "only you, at 4 months would look for the camera and smile on demand, you loved the camera". I NEVER had to make funny faces or noises - she would hear the camera and smile right away at 4 months old.
Supplies
Stamps: MFT Banner day Alpha
Ink: Tsukineko
Paper: BG Sweet Threads
Accessories: MFT die-namics: banner day, jumbo ric rac, 1/4" rosette die

2 comments:

Esti said...

That giggle looks contagious!! Lucky you, I still sometimes use bribery to get that million dollar smile:) Love your LO

Jenn Joncas said...

So cute!!! I love the colours in this layout!! Your banner title and flower are fabulous!!! She sure is a cutie!!