Pages

Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Play

I have a few projects done! Just trying to find time to post them and actually blog again! Lexi is 10 days old now and she is the most mellow baby ever! Such a different baby compared to my first (she cried a lot). I have had time to craft once dd1 goes to bed and dd2 is still hanging out with me.

This was a layout I finished using a Page Maps sketch. I loved the sketch and used a bunch of Echo Park Dots and Stripes paper - I used the 6x6 paper pads instead of my 12x12 paper. I like using the 6x6 paper instead of cutting into my full sheets when I can.

The Trail makers blog has an "anything goes" challenge on their blog that I'm submitting this to also. Supplies
Stamps: Ippity bit of burlap
Ink: Tsukineko
Paper: AC cardstock, EP dots and stripes - candy shoppe and metropolitan
Accessories: candy shoppe stickers, nesties, MFT button quartet

2 comments:

Els said...

Lovely layout!
ScrapsEls
www.scrapsels.com

Yara said...

Lovely layout and great design! Thanks so much for playing along with us at The (Paper) Trail Makers!