Pages

Friday, July 29, 2011

Coloring Eggs - Jillibean sketch

I had a few minutes today during nap time (for the little one)/quiet time to put together a layout. Jillibean soup put up a new sketch challenge on their blog - it's a monthly sketch challenge, but if I don't do it when I first see it... then I usually forget and don't finish it!

I used papers from the Pasta Fagioli line - I ordered these a while ago and haven't used them all yet (I need to order more 12x12 Jillibean soon - I hardly have any left) and thought they would work well with the egg coloring photos I have from St. Croix. I also used some Jillibean journaling sprouts from my stash and some alphabean cardstock stickers that I bought a while ago.
Supplies
Paper: AC cardstock, Jillibean soup pasta fagioli
Ink: Tsukineko
Accessories: Jillibean journaling sprouts, alphabean cardstock stickers, MFT jumbo scallop die, MFT perfect petals trio die

No comments: