Pages

Tuesday, July 5, 2011

MFT guest designer contest

I joined in this month for the Guest Designer contest on SCS - My mom is here holding the baby, so I took an hour or so and put the card together (got it uploaded about 25 minutes before it was due). The challenge this month was to add texture to your creation - I used the swiss dots cuttlebug folder on the brown and my mom crocheted a flower out of bakers twine (lime twist - it matched the paper).

I have been riding my bike a TON since we bought it last year - so I HAD to get this image when it was released - MFT WTG Enjoy the Ride - I hardly have any of the Who's that Girl, so this one is a fun one for me! Supplies
Stamps: MFT WTG Enjoy the ride
Ink: Tsukineko
Paper: MME Lime Twist Life of the Party
Accessories: MME lime twist bakers twine, AC Pearl brad, swiss dots cuttlebug folder

No comments: