Pages

Sunday, July 10, 2011

Shape up

I AM going back to the gym this week. Not sure which day, but I will be there! Lexi is 4 weeks old now and I'm cleared to work-out again!!! I just won't tell the dr how much I've been out on my bicycle since she was born...... I'm feeling GREAT though! Have a couple pounds left to lose (that's what I get for gaining 45 lbs) and they will be gone soon (I hope). I want to get back in shape so I can run a 5K at the beginning of August.

I had some time to play along with the WSC sketch this week - my mom was in town holding the baby, so I could play (a little) at my craft table. I pulled out Who's that Girl Lets get physical. I am pretty sure this is the second time she's been inked - she was missing getting her work out!

Supplies
Stamp: Lets get physical WTG
Ink: Tsukineko
Paper: Echo Park dots and stripes

Accessories: copics

No comments: