Pages

Monday, August 15, 2011

Big helper!!!!

Abby loves being a helper to her dad when he's here. She asked him one day if she could help mow the lawn and wants to help out each time he's out there now. Lexi was 2 weeks old and Ryan knew I needed a little time without Abby all over her sister, so he took her out to help with the lawn - I HAD to get pictures of it! I still laugh at her outfit that day - her dress and x-tra tuff boots along with the ear protection.
I told him that when he's gone, I'm going to send her out herself....
Supplies
Paper: SU cardstock, Echo park country drive
Ink: Tsukineko
Accessories; Echo park country drive stickers

1 comment:

Esti said...

Oh golly, the ear protection is to die for!!! (reminds me I have similar photos to scrap:). Cute photos and gorgeous LO!! So nice when daddy's home xx