Pages

Tuesday, August 9, 2011

family

I found some photos from a dinner we went to in December 2008, we were all in short sleeves and shorts that night. That is the only thing I miss about St. Croix - don't have to pack a ton of clothes (although I was covered in mosquito bites from that night). All the restaurants are outdoors or have outdoor seating and this one decorated at Christmas.

The sketch is a sketchy Thursday sketch and I used some Echo Park paper for my layout. Supplies
Paper: SU grey, EP walk in the park
Accessories: EP walk in the park stickers


2 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

I loveeeeeeee this!! Fun family photos and loveeeee the the papers you used! Thanks soooooooooo much for playing along with Sketchy Thursdays! :):):):):):):):):):)

Els said...

Beautiful layout and great paper that you used!
ScrapsEls
www.scrapsels.com