Pages

Saturday, August 13, 2011

Once there was a snowman

I just ordered some new paper... I justified it because I HAVE been using a lot of my paper.... Um, sure. I "needed" it.

I have a ton of snowman pictures from Alaska - Abby loves to make them! This one even had a nose, eyes and arms! Normally they are just snow. I used the sketchy Thursday sketch for August 10 - along with some CUTE MME paper (lime twist life of the party)

Supplies
Stamps: MFT mini banner die alpha, Paper smooches alphadot
Ink: tsukineko
Paper: SU kraft, MME lime twist life of the party
Accessories: Martha Stewart edge punch, nestabilities


3 comments:

Carol said...

lovely LO, great snowman

Carol said...

Lovely LO, love the photo of the snowman and your Daughter.

Sorry I have posted twice, blogger is playing silly devils today with me.
Carol x

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

I loveeeeee this!! CUTE CUTE CUTE photos and loving the colors! Thanks soooooooooo much for playing along with Sketchy Thursdays! :):):):):):):):):):):)