Pages

Sunday, August 7, 2011

one layer - paper smooches

I had a little fun making a one-layer card last night using some NEW paper smooches that arrived the day before my birthday. I had a relaxed birthday - the girls and I hung out at the house all day - dd1 was sick, so we couldn't leave. I got an email from my husband and heard from a lot of my family/friends.

I LOVE the rabbit from the A little lovin set from Paper smooches - it's TOO cute! DD loved it too and I had to stamp it for her to color on her paper. She loves using my copic spica glitter pens - she uses them more than me! Supplies
Paper: Neenah cardstock
Ink: Tsukineko, copics
Stamps: A little lovin - paper smooches

2 comments:

Esti said...

MMMMM... i know the feeling only seeing your supplies in little ones hand:) Love the fact they share the enthusiasm ;) xx Beautiful card!

Els said...

I love this card!!! The rabbit is so cute and I love the simplicity of it. Less is definitely more in this case

ScrapsEls
www.scrapsels.com