Pages

Saturday, September 10, 2011

beer drinking pigs

Yes, I'm totally serious on the title of my page. We visited some BEER DRINKING PIGS in St. Croix. They are right next to a bar - you can pay to buy a can (or more) of beer for the pigs. The handler goes in and gives the entire can to the pig, who crushes the can in it's mouth and drinks the beer.

Sad thing - there were only 2 pigs when we visited. The third had died of a liver disease......

I used some new American Crafts Amy Tangerine papers that I picked up the last time I ordered from 2peas. The title is stamped with the paper smooches alphadot set (LOVE this alpha)
Abby was terrified of the pigs - they were HUGE!

Supplies
Cardstock: American crafts
Pattern paper: american crafts amy tangerine
Ink: Tsukineko
Stamps: Paper smooches
punch: EK success

No comments: