Pages

Thursday, September 1, 2011

good bye

I found a sketch on Sassy Lil' Sketches that worked well with the photos I took of the girls with their daddy before he left on a deployment. This deployment has been harder than most - he left when Lexi was 6 weeks old - she's going to be SO different when he gets back! Abby got to start school and daddy is going to miss her 5th birthday.

I used some new paper that I got from I heart papers - the Kaisercraft Miss Nelly paper - I love ordering from I heart papers - I always get my stuff QUICK! Kate is getting a ton of new stuff from CHA lately, so I'm SURE I'll be ordering again soon.
Supplies
Stamps: Paper smooches alphadot, MFT sentiment set
Ink: Tsukineko
Paper: SU kraft, Kaisercraft Miss Nelly
Accessories: MFT closed bracket border,

2 comments:

Tone K. said...

Very pretty and cosy !!

Thanks for playing with us at Sassy Lil` Sketches ! :)

Ashley Horton said...

Great job adapting the sketch for two photos! And what a sweet story behind your layout! Thanks for playing along with us @ Sassy Lil' Sketches!! :)