Pages

Thursday, September 29, 2011

Magazine reject

I keep submitting my layouts to magazines - haven't been picked up for a publication yet, but I figure if I keep trying, maybe I will be one day!

This was a sketch that was for a Creating Keepsakes magazine. I had a great time putting the pages together using their sketch! I used some photos that we had taken while on a dinner cruise soon after Lexi was born - she slept a lot of the time we were out and enjoyed being held the rest of it. We got to see one sea lion, a ton of puffins and ate a wonderful dinner of salmon and local greens (I am not a fish eater and enjoyed dinner!)


Supplies
Stamps: Unity
Ink: Tsukineko
Paper: Jillibean soup
Accessories: nesties

2 comments:

Els said...

Wow I really love this one. Great colours you used! And I like the arrangement of the pictures and embellishments. Great job!

ScrapsEls
www.scrapsels.com

Missy Whidden said...

What a great two-pager! I love how everything pops off the white background, and I love the multi-colored striped paper strip. Thanks for working out with us at ScrapFIT!