Pages

Thursday, September 15, 2011

Processing fish

You have to know that I live in Alaska. My daughter is an outdoor girl (even in the cold), I am not. She LOVES going fishing, hiking, 4-wheeling, etc. She LOVES helping daddy with pretty much anything, even if it's touching slimy salmon. She had a great time picking up all the fish "parts" and putting them in the bowl to dispose of (we can't keep them in a garbage by the house because of bears) into a trash bag in the dumpster down the street.

Supplies
Cardstock: Stampin up
Pattern paper: October Afternoon
Stamps: Paper Smooches
Ink: Tsukineko
Punch: EK Success

3 comments:

Unknown said...

very cute! I wouldn't do fishy parts either!

Esti said...

Definitely Daddy's girl when it comes to fishy stuff:) Love the LO and that smile is Precious xxx

Heather Comer said...

I flipping LOVE this page! These photos are perfection!