Pages

Thursday, September 8, 2011

Thanks!

I have been a HUGE slacker - any of my friends/family who have NOT received a thank you from a baby gift you sent... sorry! It's been an adjustment to have Ryan gone and have 2 girls (baby is finally on a sort-of schedule). I have had a little bit more time to craft and instead of always doing layouts, I did a few thank you cards recently (so you will receive a card soon!). I haven't even sent out the baby announcements that I have printed....

I used a little Jillibean soup - I had some out for a layout that I finished and used one small scrap from the layout and pulled out the 6x6 watermelon gazpacho pad to finish the layout (along with a journaling sprout). Love this Paper smooches sentiment also! Supplies
Stamps: Paper Smooches
Ink: Tsukineko
Paper: Jillibean soup

No comments: