Pages

Wednesday, October 5, 2011

For the BEST teacher

I put together a little group of stuff for Abby's teacher - this is for the MFT guest designer contest this month. I tried a different technique after the first didn't work on the hand sanitizer bottle. I ended up stamping on a transparency, then running it through my zyron to attach it to the bottle.

The lemon sugar scrub "recipe" is found on my friend Brandy's blog here. If you are more than just a paper crafter - she has the BEST blog! Such CUTE ideas all the time!

We actually took this to Abby's teacher yesterday... before I took a picture of the card alone - oops! Supplies
Stamps: MFT Teachers Pet
Ink: Staz-on, Tsukineko, copics
Paper: SU, Basic Grey
Die-Namics: dog tag, rolled rose, flower

1 comment:

Brandy said...

I LOVE it! I would be thrilled to receive a gift like that. I bet she was thrilled too!!