Pages

Monday, October 31, 2011

For my hero

I'm SO excited for this week - my husband has been gone for 4 1/2 months on a deployment with the Coast Guard and will be back SOON! We can't wait to see him and I finished up this card for him.

I used the MFT WSC sketch #43 along with the Guest Designer contest this month to create my card. The MFT ALM Blue without you stamp set is perfect for any military crafter - you can change the outfit to fit the military branch that you belong to. The Dog Tag die-namic along with the little open scallop border die-namic helped finish the card. The bling is kaiser rhinestones and I got the Marishino twine from the Twinery. Supplies
Stamp: MFT ALM Blue without you
Ink: Tsukineko
Paper: Echo Park Happy days
Accessories: Dog tag, little open scallop die-namic, kaiser rhinestones, copics, twinery twine

1 comment:

Esti said...

I think hubby will love the card - i like that salute!! xx