Pages

Friday, November 11, 2011

bath time

I had a little time to join in on the latest Paper Smooches Sparks challenge this week - I pulled off a layout - I loved the color scheme with the picture chosen as inspiration this week. I used cardstock from American Crafts and stampin up along with Paper smooches stamps. I used Alphadot and Perpetual bliss stamp sets that I bought from I heart papers.
Supplies
Stamps: Perpetual bliss, Alphadot
Ink: Tsukineko
Paper: American Crafts, Stampin Up
Edge punch: Martha Stewart

2 comments:

Audrey said...

What a little cutie! Love the use of the clock stamp. Thanks for playing along with us! :)

Emily Leiphart said...

What a sweet layout, Lisa! I love how you used Perpetual Bliss here. Thanks so much for playing along in the Paper Smooches SPARKS Challenge!