Pages

Friday, December 23, 2011

You are in my thoughts

Since having Lexi, I can't seem to turn anything in on time! I've been playing along with sketch challenges, but can't get them uploaded in time.... I LOVE snuggling with Lexi and playing with her instead of being on the computer when she's awake. I'm usually so tired by the time she goes to bed that I'm vegging out in front of a movie or going to sleep shortly after she does!

I got some new flowers the other day from Precocious Paper - I LOVE her samplers! I get a variety of flowers/ribbons and they all coordinate already! I used a cupcake poppy from the Pumpkin patch sampler. The sketch is a MFT sketch and the sentiment is also from MFTSupplies
Stamps: MFT clearly sentimental about sympathy
Ink: Palette vintage cream
Paper: BG little black dress
Accessories: Precocious paper halloween sampler

No comments: