Pages

Sunday, January 1, 2012

The Girls

Hope everyone had a great New Years - we were all in bed before midnight here (I was falling asleep when the fireworks started..). I want to make some craft goals this year - to scrapbook at least once a week, print some more photos, keep the pages I finish IN books (instead of a stack on the floor) and to continue to attempt to be published... We'll see what happens!

I've been staying up late lately because dd2 likes to wake up to eat - so might as well stay up until she's back in bed! I have had the chance to craft away most evenings (except when I'm totally exhausted, then I just veg in front of the tv). The sketch from Sketchy Thursday was a great one - I might even use this one again! Supplies
Paper: American Crafts, Stampin Up, Echo park yours truly
Ink: Tsukineko
Accessories: SU ribbon, Echo park yours truly stickers

3 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

ADORABLE!! I loveeeeeeeeeee those photos!!! Thanks so much for playing along with Sketchy Thursdays! :):):):):):):):):):):)

Amanda Johnson said...

Very cute! Thanks for playing along with us at Sketchy Thursdays!

corrie said...

Such sweet pictures! Thanks for playing with Sketchy Thursdays!