Pages

Monday, January 30, 2012

Prize winning Egg

I have decided that I'm definitely a clean and simple scrapbooker - I don't like the frills/buttons/flowers on pages. Maybe it's because my books won't close if they have too much stuff.... Not sure why. I like simplicity.

I used a sketch from the Page Maps Blog for this page. The pictures are from the day in 2008 that my hometown had an Easter egg hunt. We were on vacation visiting when we went to the egg hung. Abby barfed EVERYWHERE right as we were parking. I stripped off her pants and wrapped her in the blanket to head over to the park. Well... she puked again on the way over. Needless to say, we missed the start of the hunt. She ended up with 3 eggs. We went home and she was in a bath when her cousin helped open her egg to find a number in it. They headed back to the store that sponsors the egg hunt - they came back with the HUGE container of play dough with toys. She was in HEAVEN! Supplies
Paper: AC cardstock, MMR Ooh la la for her
Stickers: MME lime twist
Cricut: Alphalicious
Die cuts: oval nesties

1 comment:

Els said...

Great layout! I love the simplicity of your layouts!

ScrapsEls
www.scrapsels.com