Pages

Monday, February 6, 2012

Have hope

The theme for this months' MFT guest designer challenge is to Stamp your Heart out (incorporate hearts on your card/project). I got the adorable Pure Innocent Have hope stamp inky for my card. My mom is a breast cancer survivor - luckily they caught hers early enough that she only had to have radiation, but cancer has affected me because of this.

I cut the heart with my cricut (George and basic shapes cartridge), then stamped the PI on the heart before coloring her up. Her shirt and the heart she is holding are paper pieced with the Crate paper collection. I absolutely love the Have Hope sentiment because all people with cancer/affected by cancer can have hope that a cure will be found! Lets hope we can all have a little more HOPE for a cure!

Supplies
Stamps: MFT PI Have hope
Ink: Tsukineko, copics
Paper: Crate paper
Accessories: cricut george and basic shapes, may arts ribbon

No comments: