Pages

Saturday, August 18, 2012

fun with bandaids

I had a friend a few years ago who told me a trick... buy a box of bandaids for a kid.... give it to them, let them play. They don't get as "stuck" as stickers and it takes them more time to get them unwrapped. Abby LOVES bandaids, if we lived near a dollar store, I would stock up.... I wait till they are on sale here and then get her a box or two.

After she broke her pinkie - I gave her a box to play with. She covered her hands with hello kitty bandaids to go along with the pink HUGE pinkie she had.

I used a sketch from the ScrapFit blog - workout #74 and a lot of papers from My Minds Eye (I love MME). This is the first time I've used Washi tape too and I'm in LOVE!!!!! I "need" some more! I got the MME paper, Paper smooches stamps and the Love my tapes Washi tape from I heart papers - my favorite online store to shop at! Supplies
Paper: American Crafts, MME miss caroline all dolled up
Ink: Tsukineko
Stamps: PS graffiti
Accessories: Nesties, washi tape


5 comments:

Leah said...

What a great layout, love your photos. And oh no, you have found washi tape...be afraid, be very afraid!!

Ashley Horton said...

Great use of the sketch!! Love how you changed it up for your two photos!! Love your washi tape, too! Thanks for working out with us @ ScrapFIT!!

Missy Whidden said...

Aw, what a great page! Those are great photos...I love how you made the sketch work with 2 pics. I love it! So glad you worked out with us at ScrapFIT :)

Debbie P said...

What an adorable layout! So cute. and what a good idea!

LolĂ´ Artesanato said...

Lovely page Dear
tks for playing along with us at ScrapFit
xx
Leila