Pages

Wednesday, December 26, 2012

hard work

 I hope everyone had a wonderful Christmas! Ours was pretty laid back, the girls didn't wake up until 9 (I thought I was going to have to wake them up for a while). They opened presents, then we headed to a friend's home to eat lunch with about 20 others - it was a great day!

My neighbor who took our family photos earlier this year sent this picture at Christmas - I love it! Lexi is definitely still the center of attention! 

We did end with some sad news - a co-worker of my husband's died in an accident and they found him on Christmas day. Missing hiker article. The Coast Guard here has had a hard year - this is the 4th death on our small island in the coast guard community - that's not including the crash that happened in another area this year.


I finished up this layout this week. Love using Echo park paper - I can always find one of their collections to match photos. I might have ordered more paper and stamps as a Christmas gift to myself.....  I got PSE 11 to upgrade PSE8 that I had - I can't wait to play!

Merry Christmas and happy new year to all my followers!

No comments: