Pages

Friday, January 4, 2013

Anything goes

 Anything goes for the Paper Smooches Sparks challenge, so I whipped out my stamps and finished up a layout. I used the Alphadot set (I love the alphabet sets and "need" more) to stamp my "friends" title on my page.

I love this My Minds paper and haven't found too many layouts to use it on without it overwhelming my picture - I think it worked great on this layout!
Supplies
Stamps: PS Alphadot
Ink: Tsukineko
Paper: AC cardstock, MME
Accessories: MME decorative tape

1 comment:

Savannah O'Gwynn said...

What a FUN LO!!! I love that paper (just pulled it out for a project the other day!!!)! I love that you stamped on a page! FAB:) THANKS so much for joining in the fun and playing along with us over at the Paper Smooches SPARKS Anything Goes challenge!!! Can’t wait to see what you create for this week’s challenge– Vintage:)