Pages

Thursday, March 28, 2013

back 2 school

 It's been a LONG time since I pulled out my Unity stamps for a layout - I miss them! I have them all organized, easy to find, but I just got busy and did a lot of layouts without stamping. I pulled out the August 2010 store kid - Learning year by year to finish up this layout of my oldest starting 1st grade.
I used the Unity sketch on the Challenge blog - I just used bigger pictures than the sketch. 



Supplies
Stamps: Learning year by year August 2010 store kit
Ink: Tsukineko
Paper: AC Amy Tangerine Yes Please, AC cardstock
Accessories: Scor tape, ric rac

3 comments:

Gaylynn said...

This makes me want to get out my scrapbooks. I am determined to catch up. The trim is beautiful! New follower of yours here. :)

joslyn said...

such a cutie. love the soft colors on this layout...thanks for playing.

Thienly Azim said...

OMGoodness - she is sooo cute! What a lovely layout that you made for her!