Pages

Saturday, April 6, 2013

6th birthday

I finished up a layout with the pictures from dd's 6th birthday (almost a year ago). I have recently printed a bunch of photos, so I have a lot to choose from (more than the 100's I already had). I loved the sketch my friend Tessa had on her blog, so I used it (thanks Tessa!!)

I used a bunch of Bo Bunny double dot bold and bright paper that I got from I heart papers (I'm still looking for a new retailer of 12x12 paper that won't charge me a ton to ship to AK) - I used a 6x6 paper pad for my 12x12 layout.  The title and balloons are stamped - both were from the Paper smooches birthday sampler (that I got from I heart papers also)

Supplies
Stamps: Paper Smooches birthday sampler
Ink: Tsukineko
Paper: AC cardstock, Bo bunny double dot bold and bright

No comments: