Pages

Thursday, May 16, 2013

sun!!!!!!!

 We have actually had some sun lately! I know I've been enjoying it! I spent a week on vacation and really enjoyed the heat that came along with the sun there. The sun in Alaska can be very deceiving some days. It's beautiful, then you walk outside and it's FREEZING! We have been at the park in sweatshirts instead of our winter coats (It's gotten up to 50 degrees). My parents think I'm crazy because that feels warm to me!  

The pictures for this layout are actually from last summer. We had a couple nice days that we took the deck chairs into the back yard and lounged. My littlest doesn't like grass.... she still won't touch it now - not much of a problem while living here though.
I pulled out some new Paper smooches DIES for this layout (along with stamps). I LOVE that they have dies now - it's much more convenient than fussy cutting everything (which I have done).  I used the Butterflies 2 die - I have the matching stamp set, but didn't pull it out for the layout. Each die cut butterfly has inked edges to make it stand out a little more. 

I played along with the "anything goes" challenge from a couple of weeks ago. It obviously wasn't done then, I just finished this up so I can apply for the Paper Smooches sparks design team!! 

Supplies
Stamps: PS Alphadot
Ink: Tsukineko
Paper: AC cardstock, Echo Park Everyday eclectic

No comments: